Monday, July 2, 2007

Los Angeles traffic 405---Pointing fingers pointless

I was driving the busy highway of LA with my friend. It was the peak hour and the traffic with great difficulty was bettering the pace of a snail. My friend who's endurance standards for patience had falled much below the days requirements began compaining about the traffic.

That made me think the wierd way I normally do... Is 'nt traffic a typical case when one blames the problem when you are a part of the problem, a contributor to the cause of the problem.


How many of us have thought that we cause the problem when we contribute to traffic by being there.


Of course solving this problem is totally not ours. May be worth a mention of management concepts refering to problems resulting about a lack of ownership to tasks.

No comments: